Get Your Learners Permit By Completing Traffic Law And Substance Abuse Education Course

I knew I would have to take a TLSAE course before getting my permit, but I always thought it would be in a classroom. So, you can imagine how happy I was to hear that I could take it online and all I would need is a computer with an internet connection. I signed up for the online course right away and began working because I wanted to start driving as soon as possible.

The Traffic Law And Substance Abuse Education Course was so much better than I thought and being able to do it all from home really helped. The course is divided into units that are all flash-based, so you never get bored with lots of reading.
You can log in and out of the course as much as you want and there is no set amount of time you have to spend on it. This worked really well with my schedule because I could just do it in little sessions whenever I had extra time. I finished the course in one week and got the best news of my life. This TLSAE course was approved statewide that when I finished it I could take my permit test online too!

I never had to go to the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles to wait in line like everyone else. I stayed comfortable at home and passed my permit test on the very first try. This was the smartest way to satisfy my requirements and I couldn’t imagine doing it any other way.



Buscar

Blog archive