4 Hour Drug And Alcohol Course Online - The Best Way To Prepare For Your Permit Test

As far as I’m concerned taking a drug and alcohol course online is the only way to do it because you get to do everything on your own terms. We all have to take a course to get our permit, so it might as well be fun and easy. The main reason I signed up for this drug and alcohol course was because I could work on it all from home; it’s accessible from any computer with an internet connection. This is a really nice change of pace for anyone, who like me, gets tired of sitting in classrooms all day in school.

There is no time limit on the Florida 4 hour drug and alcohol course, so you can do it in 4 straight hours or you can break it up into multiple work sessions. I chose to work in multiple sessions because I don’t like to sit still for long periods of time, yet I was still able to finish it all in just a few days. Part of what makes the course fly by is the interactive 3-D animations, graphics, and videos in every unit. It’s nice because you can have fun and don’t feel like you just have endless amounts of reading to do and facts to memorize.

There is a final exam at the end of the drug and alcohol course online, which would normally make my stomach turn. However, this final exam is one that you’re guaranteed to pass because you can take it as many times as you want. This is cool because there’s no pressure and you’re guaranteed to be able to get your permit afterwards. And if it means anything, I passed the final on the first try; the course really does teach you everything you need to know for it.

Buscar

Blog archive